Turn Dead Zones into Connected Corners
The N300 WiFi Range Extender boosts your existing WiFi network to places out of reach of your existing WiFi. Plug it into an electrical outlet and give your WiFi a boost. External antennas give you the extra range to put your over the top.
Move around with your mobile devices and keep them connected by giving your existing WiFi coverage a boost. This small, easy-to-install wall-plug WiFi range extender also creates new WiFi connectivity for up to 1 wired device like a Smart TV, Blu-ray player or game console.
Boost N300 WiFi
Improve the range of your existing N300 WiFi network throughout your home for wireless devices like iPads, iPods, laptops, smart phones, game consoles and TVs
Fast Ethernet Port
Connect a wired device like a Blu-ray® player, game console, smart TV or streaming player to your WiFi network
For better WiFi coverage
Push ‘N’ Connect
Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS) connects computers and/or routers to the Extender quickly and securely
Smart LED Indicators
Finds best location for optimal WiFi coverage
Works with any wireless b/g/n router or gateway from NETGEAR and other brands
- Extends wireless coverage
- Universal compatibility
- Easy install - no CD required
- Connect iPad®, Smartphones, and more
- 2 Year Warranty
Number of Ethernet Ports
- One (1) fast Ethernet port
- Extend Internet access for wireless devices like iPads®, iPods®, laptops, smart phones, game consoles and TVs
- Repeats 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi signals from devices made by NETGEAR® and other brands
- Smart LED indicators helps find the best location for optimal WiFi coverage
- Fast Ethernet port to connect home A/V devices to the network
Ease of Use
- CD-less installation
- Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS)1
- Wi-Fi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK) and WEP
- N300 WiFi Range Extender (WN3000RPv3)
- Installation guide
- Dimensions: 2.64 x 2.17 x 1.34 in (67 x 55 x 34 mm)
- Weight: 0.22 lb (0.098 kg)
- IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Fast Ethernet port
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless router or gateway
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0 or Safari® 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
† Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 speciﬁcations. Actual data throughput and wireless coverage will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network trafﬁc, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate and wireless coverage. NETGEAR makes no express or implied representations or warranties about this product’s compatibility with any future standards.
1 Works with devices supporting Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS).
May not be compatible with WiFi routers or gateways whose ﬁrmware has been altered or changed, including without limitation certain open source routers, or other WiFi routers or gateways with non-standard or outdated ﬁrmware.